5 Days of Handmade Christmas: Day 2


Merry Christmas everyone!

I am so very excited to show you what my manfriend gifted me for Christmas! Handmade right here in California, Salvage Audio makes high-quality speakers from reclaimed wood and fabric. And they are available on Etsy!

As a home sewist, the reason why I love this gift in particular is that it takes an electronic--something we usually think of as factory-manufactured, plastic, and imported--and shows us that we can still make it by hand and at home. The sound quality is excellent, the casing is beautiful, and it is perfect for my apartment (plus it replaces my garage sale speakers that no longer work)!

I hope you are all having an amazing day. I will be spending time with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...