Baby Bunny Hat

Pattern:  Elmwood Yarn Shop's Baby Bunny Hat
Yarn: Lion Brand's Vanna's Choice in Silver Grey and Red Heart's Soft yarn in Berry
Cost:  free (leftover yarn)




I am slowly easing back into some sewing/knitting after the big move!

My coworker and his wife are having a baby, and to celebrate we had a little baby shower for them on Tuesday. I think baby clothes are just the cutest, so I had fun finding a pattern for a baby hat. The bunny ears on this one were adorable. The hat I knit up in just one evening, and the bunny ears didn't take too much more time after that. They were a little shorter than I thought (my gauge was probably a little off), so this may look a bit more like a "critter" cap than a bunny exactly.


The hat received a big "Awwww..." from the party. Congratulations to the soon to be parents!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...