Pan and Bones Top

Pattern: self drafted based on McCall's Misses' Lined Dresses #M6319, + Peter Pan Collar
Fabric:  7/8 yd silk chiffon
Cost: $15

This was inspired by another one of those fabrics that jumped out at me from the fabric store. It has a great print that starts out striped and checkered at the top and degenerates into slash marks or bones at the bottom. It was on sale for $11/yd and I knew I had to have it. I brought it home, washed it up, and had a brand new shirt to wear out the next day.


Pattern:


Inspiration:

Cirque du bebe


You can ready my review of this pattern at PatternReview.com.

8 comments:

  1. Love this top! The fabric is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great find, that fabric! And you chose the perfect pattern to show its lovely style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome fabric!!! I love this kind of print, disappearing on the back...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fantastic. I love the PP collar on this top as well as the extended shoulders for the cap sleeves. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fabric! I'm a little bit jealous of this...might have to make my own!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fabric that tells you what it needs to be. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm drooling over that fabric! Great way to use it, the shirt looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...