Tie-Front Blouse

Pattern: Burda Style's Tie-Front Blouse #118B
Fabric: cotton blend shirting
Cost: $7

I've been adoring this shirt ever since I saw EllaLeoncio's version. Christmas came in February this year and I rounded out my stash at the fabric store with this (thanks mommy!). At under $4/yd, it was one of my cheaper puchases. I added longer sleeves because it's freakin cold again, but I left the bow the full size on EllaLeoncio's advice, becaue it really does make the shirt. The Burda instructions are vague as always (what about some illustrations people!) but overall it's a great printable pattern because it really is just three pieces--front, back, sleeve--with the measurement for everything else given in the instructions.


Read my review of this pattern at PatternReview.com.

And check it out at BurdaStyle!

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable - I love the color, too. Thanks for sharing your review of the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    My name is Katherine and I blog at somethinginthewayshesews.blogspot.com and I just wanted to let you know that I have given you a Stylish blogger award because I love reading your blog. All you do is write a blog post telling your readers 7 things that they may not know about you and then award it to 7 other bloggers.
    Kindest regards,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks Katherine! love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...